Friday, November 9, 2012

Review: Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara

  Mascara is one of my favorite beauty products.  As a girl who wears glasses pretty much every day of my life, I find mascara very important to make sure my eyes don't disappear behind my horribly reflective lenses.  I also love mascara because I feel like it's one of the products that you don't have to spend a ton of money on to get a great product.

  I received a sample size of Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara in one of my QVC Beauty Tubes.  I began using it a few weeks ago and I've really been enjoying it.

Now the Amazon description states that this mascara is a 4 in 1that it lengthens, curls, volumizes and conditions.  While I do love this mascara I only notice that it curls and lengthens.

Without Mascara:


With Mascara:


As you can see, without mascara my lashes are pretty light and surprisingly straight.  The Tarte mascara really darkens and lengthens my lashes.  The curl this mascara gives my lashes is also amazing.  I tried wearing this mascara on curled lashes and it actually looked too curled.

While I do love the color and length this mascara provides me, I'm really a fan of thickening mascaras and this one just doesn't fit the bill!

Pros:
 Great black color
 Great curling mascara
 Provides great length
 Eco-friendly and cruelty free

Cons:
-Not thickening or volumizing
-Pricey

Would I repurchase: Nope, like I said, I'm a thick lash fan and this product doesn't provide that.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by