Thursday, November 1, 2012

TIp Thursday: Perfect Bangs Every TIme

I've had side bangs for quite a while now and my bangs are actually the curliest part of my hair so I find it difficult to style them properly.  This summer I got my hair done for a wedding and the stylist put my bangs onto a velcro roller and it gave my side fringe the perfect swoop and movement.  I've been using this method ever since!

My routine: Before doing my make up I flat iron just my bangs and while the hair is still hot roll, I roll my fringe backwards onto a jumbo velcro roller.  I let the hair cool while doing my make up.  Prior to removing the roller spritz the bangs with a flexible hold hair spray, unravel and voila! Perfect side swept bangs.



1 comment:

Heidi-likes said...

I have a cow lick so can't have bangs :( but your are amazing, i'm definitely a little jealous! x

http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by