Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Fitspiration: Hungry Girl

  Thanks to Pinterest, I've become obsessed with trying healthy recipes.  However, I realized that thanks to my daily emails from Hungrygirl.com I've been interested in trying healthy recipes for quite some time now.

  If you've never visited Hungry Girl or browsed through one of her cookbooks than lordie you are missing out!

   Hungry Girl takes our favorite recipes and gives them a healthy slant.  She provides nutritional information as well as Weight Watchers points on all of her recipes.  She also provides information on new healthy products that are hitting the shelves.

Here are some of my favorite recipes from Hungry Girl:

Garlic Mashed Potatoes



Chipotle Chicken Panini


Banana Cream Pie


What's your favorite source for healthy recipes?

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by