Monday, December 10, 2012

Gift Guide: Co-Worker Edition

  I always find it tricky to buy gifts for co-workers.  I'm fortunate enough that some of my co-workers are my best friends so I don't have to worry about that awkward "what do I buy and how much do I spend" for some.  However, there are a few people that I buy typical "co-worker" type gifts for.

Here are some of my top picks:




Vera Bradley Note Cube- $10
I bought quite a few of these last year for the secretaries at my school.  I'm fortunate enough to have a Vera Bradley outlet close to me, so I was able to snap these up for just a few bucks.  They are affordable enough as is though!


Decorative Desk Accessories
I've seen some of the cutest desk accessories at places like TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Home Goods.  If you work in an office like environment your co-worker probably spends a lot of time of their desk.  Help make their work space just a bit prettier!


A tumbler with a coffee gift card
I love these cold drink tumblers, and these too can be found for only a few dollars at places like Home Goods.  Throw in a Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks gift card and it's a great little gift.


Desktop Calendar- $14

I would be so lost with out my desktop calendar, but they are so plain and boring.  Why not get this pretty one for one of your female coworkers and snazzy up their desk even further!


Pen and Letter Opener Set- $25

For your male co-worker why not try a more manly desk accessory.  This pen and letter opener set is very masculine and chic and useful!  I would check your local office store for more options.

What are you getting your co-workers for gifts this holiday season? 

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by