Saturday, December 8, 2012

OOTW: Is it Christmas break time yet?

I don't know about where you live, but the weather here in New York has been insane.  It went from seriously freezing to mid 60's and back this week.  Unfortunately, the temperature in my school didn't follow suit, so from room to room I was sweating or freezing.  Arghh!  Here are some of my outfits from the week.

Lunch with Dad
Leopard flats- Target
Grey jeans- F21
Navy scoop neck top- Old Navy
White pashmina- NYC Corner


60 Degree Work Day
Red and white striped top- F21
Blue and silver scarf- Marshalls
Black skinnies- Gap Outlet
Spike shoes- Rampage via Marshalls
Blue and white chain bracelets- Groopdealz.com

Berry Skinnies

Black cowl neck top- Gap Outlet
Berry skinnies- Nordstrom Rack
Black flats- Charming Charlies
Shambala bracelet- gifted from my bff

Cardi Days

Striped cardigan- Tommy Hilfiger Outlet
Black v-neck tee- Walmart
Denim skinnies- F21
Black flat boots- Target
Monogramed necklace (love how I photographed it backwards right?!)-Glam Bag Accessories


No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by