Saturday, December 22, 2012

TAG! Winterlicious

 You guys know that I love doing tags, so here is the Winterlicious Tag going around Youtube.  I love the holiday season so this was a tag that I just had to do!




1.  Favorite Winter Nail Product
Revlon Steel Her Heart- I love this gunmetal grey color.  I like this color  for the winter in particular because it's not great for just one holiday, but great for the entire season.

2.  Winter Lip Product
Lush Sweet Lips Lip Scrub- My lips have a tendency to get very dry in the winter so I use this scrub daily.  It expired like last year, but I still use it and it still works great. Shhh!

3.  Most Worn Winter Clothing Item
Banana Republic Outlet Sweater- I love this sweater so much that I even wore it the day of the tag (hence the stain on the collar).  The fit is just perfect and actually quite flattering considering it's a heavy sweater.  It's so warm and toasty but the low cut neckline prevents you from looking like a snow woman.

4.  Most Worn Winter Accessory
White Pashmina- I know this is super boring, but I just love this white pashmina.  I have to spend a lot of time outside at my job so I have a standard boring super warm dark jacket, this white scarf always provides me a nice bright and crisp winter accessory.



5.  Favorite Winter Candle
Slatkin & Co Winter Night- This is my current favorite candle.  It's hard to describe the scent but it smells crisp like a cold winter night but also a little bit toasted like a wood burning fire.  I've really been enjoying Slatkin & Co candles this year.

6.  Favorite Winter Beverage
Hot Chocolate- I just love, love, love hot chocolate.  It's warming for the heart and soul as corny as that sounds!

7.  Favorite Christmas/ Holiday Movie
The Holiday- I know there are so many classics, but this is a movie that I can and do watch every single time it's on even if I just watched the day before.  It gives me that warm lovey dovey feeling.

8.  Favorite Holiday Food/Treat
Reeses Trees- Oh do I love Reeses, but Reeses in shapes? beyond amazing!  The peanut butter ratio is just so much higher that it makes it that much more delicious.

9.  Favorite Holiday Song
Ummm...all of them! I love Christmas music.  It's the one thing that can instantly get me in the spirit and there aren't many Christmas songs that I don't like.

10.  Favorite Christmas Decoration
My advent calendar- I've had this calendar since I was two years old and it's my favorite Christmas decoration ever.  I still feel like al little kid every time I move the mouse over a day.



11.  Top of Christmas list
I have quite a few things on my Christmas wish list this year, but the top two are a 4 in 1 clipless curling iron and Will and Grace Complete DVD Collection.  I want to look good and laugh!

12.  Holiday Plans This Year
I spend Christmas morning with my mom and Christmas night with my dad.  Then my dad and I go visit my Grandma and my relatives.  For New Year's Eve this year I'm spending it at my friends house for a little house party.

I tag ALL OF YOU! I love the holidays and I think this is the cutest tag!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by