Saturday, December 1, 2012

Winter OOTW's

 Here are three outfits I rocked this week.  Again, I apologize for the HORRIBLE quality.

Last Saturday my group and I were going bowling, so I wanted a comfy yet cute ensemble.
Leopard Scarf- NYC street corner
Black slouchy long sleeve tee- F21
Skinnies- F21
Black sweater boots- EMU from Marshalls 
(my boots don't look that filthy in real life, the flash enhanced the filth haha)

Work Day
Necklace- Lia Sophia
Black vneck- Walmart
Arglye cardigan- Old Navy
Belt- Kohls
Jeans- Gap Outlet
Boots- Aerosoles
Wire Bow Ring- NYC vendor


Snow Day at work
We had a wet snow on Tuesday and I dressed very bummy and cozy.  I wore my Ugg's to work but they were so drenched by the time I got home that I just walked around in my fuzzy socks.  

I love this sweater and the way it fits, but no matter what layer I wear underneath it I always have that little pokey thing from my pants showing through.  Any advice?

Sweater-Banana Republic Outlet
Black riding pants- Calvin Klein via Costco
Fuzzy socks- Old Navy


No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by