Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Some Holiday OOTW

  I can't believe today was back to work! I know I shouldn't complain has most people don't get such a lovely holiday vacation, but it's always so difficult to make the transition back to work.  However, I was lucky enough to have a fantastic holiday vacation filled with a lot of special days.

  Here are some outfits from just a few occasions over my holiday break.

On December 21st my best friend Anthony threw a surprise engagement party for his fiancee.  This event called for sequins of course!

Sequin Dress- TJ Maxx only $25!
Faux diamond studs- F21
Hair curled with a 1 inch Hot Tools iron

A few days later I held my first "Festivus" gathering for some of my best friends.  It was the first time I had played hostess in quite a while.  It was just a few of us for some finger foods and some laughs so I kept it very casual.

Navy blazer- Gap
Grey tank- Target
Grey Jeans- F21
Gold necklace- Jewelmint Americano
Bracelets- Groopdealz.com

On New Year's Eve I went to a little house party with some of my best friends and their families.  We drank, we ate, we danced and we belted our lungs out with some very emotional karaoke.  It was an amazing way to ring in 2013!

Pearl studs- F21
Necklace- F21
Black long sleeve tee- H & M
Gold Skirt- Banana Republic Outlet
Tights- ??
Shoes- Charming Charlies
I have to brag about this skirt for a minute!  I'm instantly attracted to anything that has pockets and this skirt just screamed New Years Eve.  Can you believe I got this skirt for only $9 from the BR Outlet the day after Christmas? LOVE!

Finally, I was at the New Year's Eve party and couldn't help but notice that one of my best friends was wearing an outfit that just defined "Fabulously Thrifty" to me.  I couldn't help but ask her if I could feature the outfit on the blog.  Here's Serafina's Fabulously Thrifty debut!

Dress- Target.com- you can wear it in multiple ways
Gold Pumps- Payless

What did you gals wear for New Year's Eve? I'd love to see some sparkly outfit ideas!




No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by