Thursday, January 17, 2013

Tip Thursday: Carrie Bradshaw Wouldn't Approve

  Is anyone else as big of a Sex and the City fan as I am? I LOVED everything about the show (with the exception of the second movie).  One of my favorite quotes is to do with scrunchies.  In an argument with that jerk Berger Carrie states: "No woman who works at W Magazine and lives on Perry Street would be caught dead at a hip downtown restaurant wearing a scrunchie."
   I couldn't agree more with Carrie. I feel like scrunchies are reserved for the gym or a spa day.  There is one time I think a scrunchie is totally appropriate and that's at night.
   I use a soft scrunchie to put my hair up in a super high pony tail to go to sleep.  I do this for two reasons:
1.  It helps provide some volume
2. It helps keep my hair clean longer since it's not pressed up against my lotioned face.




Make sure it's a lose and soft scrunchie so you won't get any dent marks!

1 comment:

K said...

Strangely enough, scrunchies are considered very trendy in Japan right now!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by