Monday, January 21, 2013

Week in Pictures: Birthday Week

::Personal Post::

  So I am now 28 years old.  Or as I like to say..celebrating the 8th anniversary of my 21st birthday.  I had a very busy week and was spoiled rotten by some of my favorite people (as seen here.)

*Last week my friend Bernadette and I went to the Melting Pot.  Her birthday was earlier in January so we decided to celebrate our birthdays together at a lovely dinner.  Bernie had never been to the Melting Pot, because she's not really a fan of cheese.  I convinced her that she would love the spinach artichoke dip and the rest of the courses didn't involve cheese.  Needless to say, she was hooked!


I don't know why I look like I'm asleep in this picture, but I had to show off this blazer! I bought it on clearance from H&M and think it's super fabulous!
My layering tank is form Target, jeans from Gap and shoes from Coach :)

My lovely date and I enjoying our birthday chocolate!

Tuesday was my actual birthday and some of my coworkers spoiled me rotten! I suffered such an insane sugar high, proceeded by a massive crash! SO worth it.


My "brother" Anthony and I..I always make him sing a duet with me and this year we did "Ain't No Mountain High Enough"



And then my two best friends always sing "Pour Some Sugar On Me" and something highly inappropriate always follows haha

My silver dress is from Marshalls and my purple jewelry is from Charming Charlie

Let's hope 28 is my year!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

This sounds like an awesome birthday!!! I hope 28 is your year!!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by