Thursday, March 28, 2013

Tip Thursday: Plastic Jungle

   I'm not very daring when it comes to trying new stores.  I pretty much stick to the same few stores when it comes to purchasing my clothing.  Since I know what stores I like, I've started purchasing discounted gift cards at Plasticjungle.com to use at my favorite stores.  I first heard of this site through the news and I haven't tried it until recently.  It's not a scam- it's legit!  I use this site to purchase gift cards for myself and to purchase gift cards for others.  It's not a huge discount, but if I can get $50 worth of merchandise for $45 it's still a savings!


Have you ever used a site like Plastic Jungle before?

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I use plastic jungle to trade in gift cards for other gift cards or I just trade it in for cash and it's sent right to my paypal account. I love this site.

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by