Thursday, March 21, 2013

Tip Thursday: Poor Girls Gym

  As some of you may know I've been trying to adapt some better eating habits and get into the routine of working out.  Right now I'm concerned more with burning calories and cardio than toning so I don't need to go out and buy hand weights just yet.

  My favorite weights to use with my at home workouts are simply products taken from my kitchen!  These weight substitutes aren't for those of you who have been working out regularly for a while or are super toned, but for the beginning exerciser or weakling (which both describe me) these little guys are perfect!


What is your favorite non-fitness related exercise tool? I'd love to try them!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by