Monday, April 29, 2013

April Favorites

April was finally a month that we got to experience some warmth in New York!  I finally have quite a few new products for my favorites this month!


Favorite Products of the Month



The All Natural Face Nourishing Serum and Shine Hair Pomade

I have a lot of little baby hairs at my crown and hair line area and they drive me loco!  (Does anyone know a way to treat/prevent these?) I've tried the hairspray on a toothbrush trick, hairspray on my hands tricks, nothing seemed to work.  I apply a small amount of this product to my hand, run it through my ends and then use the remnants to rub on my hairline and it works quite well.  The results don't last all day, but I'll take a few hours of baby hair free styles.

Josie Maran Argan Oil

I've had this little sample forever and at first I used it on my face with horrible results.  I was going to use it on my body, but instead tried it on my hair first and I'm so glad I did!  I use this only on the ends and it really keeps them feeling soft and looking hydrated.

The Body Shop Brazil Nut Body Butter

I just began using this a week or two ago and IT IS LOVE!  This is my first Body Shop Body Butter and it's amazing.  It's such a strange consistency, but it feels so smooth and luxurious going on. The smell is very subtle but super yummy.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey with NYC Extreme Lip Glider Lip Gloss in Park Avenue Pink

I have been experimenting with lip color combos lately and this has to be one of my favorites.  This Balm Stain didn't look too great on my current pale skin tone so I tried topping it with a couple different glosses.  This subtle milky pink gloss is the perfect topper for this!

Rohto Hydra Lubricant Eye Drops

If my eyes haven't been super watery due to allergies, than they have been desert dry!  Almost to the point where it's painful.  These drops do sting a little bit, but the after effect is a burst of soothing moisture.  I'm still suffering from red eyes almost daily, so I'm definitely going to try the red eye version of these drops.

Favorite Blog of the Month

I've been loving the Tone It Up Blog lately mainly for their recipes.  They post quite a few clean eating type recipes and they provide me with endless fitness inspiration!

Favorite YouTube Vid Of the Month



OMG! I want to make one of these so badly!  I've seen these on Etsy and on Glitzyglam, but now I can't wait to try and make one of these especially since she has a no sew version!

Favorite Exercise of the Month

This is a new category I'm going to be featuring each month on my favorites and it'll either be a Youtube video, website, picture, etc.



I've been loving this Zumba video lately!  I have yet to figure out how to hook up my Wii to my new tv, so I haven't been able to do my Zumba game, but this video has been a great substitute.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by