Saturday, April 20, 2013

Be Well! Natural Healthy Girl Subscription Box

  I mentioned in my Be Pretty Box review that I also purchased the Be Well Box from Vitacost.  The Be Well box is described as a combination of personal care and wellness products from natural and organic brands.

   I was looking forward to getting an assortment of grooming products and vitamins/healthy snacks as some of the previous boxes have included.  I was a bit dissapointed with this Be Well Box but here we go:



MorEPA Minis Omega-3 Fish Oil Softgels- 60 soft gels (full size)- $19.39

  Supercritical Omega-3 Fish Oil 
•  Supports the Health and Wellbeing of Teenagers 
•  75% Omega-3s 
•  624mg Omega-3s in only 2 softgels per day 
•  Cold Processed. Smart Choice 
•  Supercritial CO2 Extraction  

Wellessee Vitamin D3 Liquid Natural Berry- 2 fl oz (16 fl oz full size at $5.99)

•  Fast Acting Liquid 
•  Essential for Healthy Immune Support & Bone Strength 
•  Liquid for the Whole Family 

New Chapter Whole Mega Softgels-60 soft gels (full size)- $17.99

•  100% Salmon Wildly Pure 
•  Extra Virgin Wild Alaskan Salmon 
•  Whole Fish Oil 
•  Nature's Whole Complement of Seventeen Omegas - 3,5,6,7,8 & 9's 
•  Effective: Clinically shown to reduce triglyceride levels 
•  Whole: Natural source of whole omegas + Vitamin D3 + antioxidants 

Peeled Snacks Apple Cluster Snacks- .63 oz (2.1 oz full size at $4.49)

  USDA Organic 
•  Natural Source of Fiber 
•  Gluten Free 
•  O grams of Fat 
•  4 Servings of Fruit 
•  60 Calories per serving 

REAL Food Apeel® 

Natrol Vitamin B12- 1 pill (full size 30 tablets at $6.89)

Natrol® Vitamin B-12 5000mcg Fast Dissolve delivers high-potency energy support in a delicious, mixed berry tablet. This fast-dissolve formula delivers unique, rapid dissolve technology that helps promote fast absorption. Vitamin B-12 is also essential for healthy blood cells and contributes to the health of the nervous system.

As you can see this box was worth more than my Be Pretty Box.  The retail value of this box would be about $39.13.  I was just hoping for more of a balance between personal care and nutritional products.  I'm also pretty bad with vitamins, so figuring out how to incorporate these into my diet will take some work.  However, I am impressed with the value of this box and if and when I get more familiar with vitamins and supplements I may give this box a try again!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by