Saturday, April 27, 2013

Fitness Tag

  I guess that I have been on both a fitness kick and a tag kick in my life lately.  I love reading tag posts because they really help provide an insight into a blogger/Youtubers life, so I hope that you enjoy reading them as much as I do!

  This fitness tag I saw on Youtube from one of my favorite hair vloggers who recently started a Fitness channel.  Here's the video:




1) How fit do you consider yourself to be? Are you happy with the shape you're in?

I still consider myself a beginner in fitness.  I do work out quite regularly, but I still don't feel as if I'm in great shape.  I have some body goals and some fitness goals that I am looking forward to meeting.

2) Do you play any sports?

I don't.  I am the biggest sports fan ever, but I just have zero hand eye coordination so sports and me is a no-no.

3) Besides those, do you exercise as well?

I've become a person I never thought I would be, someone who enjoys exercise!  I regularly walk/jog, do zumba videos, ride a stationary bike and do blogilates videos.

4) Do you have any fitness or health related goals? 

My fitness goal is to run a 5k and be able to hold a plank for a certain amount of time (have yet to determine to that time).  My health goal is to be back or below my "normal" weight of 117.



5) Which celebrity's body would you like to have?

I love, love, love Jennifer Lawrence's body.  Her body is beautiful with still some non-Hollywood normality to it which I love.

6) What's your favorite and/or least favorite exercise?

Push-ups, lunges and burpees are the absolute worst.  I can't do a regular push up for the life of, I never feel like my form is proper on lunges and seriously who doesn't despise burpees?!

7) How important is leading an active and healthy lifestyle for you?

It has become increasingly more important to me as I get older.  I don't want to be the person that huffs and puffs as she's walking her dog up a hill.  Plus, I've become more educated about the excessive amount of chemicals and crap that I've been putting into my body and I'm just not ok with it.

8) How much attention to a healthy diet do you pay? 

I should be paying more attention to a healthy diet.  My biggest problem is portion size and will-power.  I still live at home and my mother regularly buys junk food and I have no ability to walk past a bag of cookies with out sneaking one.  I hope to work on that and fix that!

9) What's your biggest diet secret? 

There isn't one!  The only "trick" that I utilize regularly is to put my fork down between every bite and take a sip of water.  It gives your stomach time to signal your brain that it's full.

10) Do you smoke, or have you ever smoked in the past? 

Never ever have and never ever will.  It literally says right on the box that it will kill you!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by