Monday, April 1, 2013

March Favorites

  I don't know about you guys, but March felt like an incredibly long month for me.  Between snowstorms and stress at work it was just a crappy month.  It was also a month that did not see a whole lot of buying of new products so I don't have as many favorite products as I would've hoped.  Here we goooooo....

Beauty Favorites


The All Natural Face (ANF) Face Food Fruit Facial Wash Strawberries and Cream- After seeing Tammy use this, I just had to have it.  I use it as a mask once a week instead of a face wash and I really like it.  It's literally just dried strawberries and coconut so you can imagine how yummy it smells.  You take out a small amount of the powder, mix in a little water to make a paste and then spread a thin even layer all over freshly washed skin.  It hardens quickly and when I rinse it off my skin feels so smooth and bright.  It really helps to get rid of some of the rough spots.  Love this!

Revlon Whipped Creme Foundation in 250 Medium Beige- This has been my favorite foundation for a while, but I've noticed that I looked super pale in it.  I thought getting a darker shade wouldn't work too well on my pale skin, but this foundation blends so well that I can even pull of a darker shade with no problem.

Mally Perfect Prep Under Eye Brightener and Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer in Light- I'm writing about these together because these two products have combined to be my favorite undereye combo.  I've been struggling with dark circles lately and wanted to find a good concealer for my undereye area.  I've been trying to buy less products lately, so I brought this out from my stash and use the tiniest bit on a blending brush to cover undereye circles, this topped with my Mally Eye Brightener is such an uplifting and brightening effect.  This may be too much brightening if I wear my contacts, but for my glasses days it's perfect.

Fashion Favorites


Sequined Toms- This is my first pair of Toms and I LOVE them!  I bought them from Zulily.com and I'm super happy with my purchase .  I plan on purchasing a few more pairs.

Charming Charlies Stud Earrings- I think I may have mentioned these earrings before, but they are just my favorite pair of earrings probably ever.  I wear them almost daily and still continue to get compliments on them.  They are sparkly and bring a sparkle to my face.  I should probably go see if I can buy a back up pair because I love these so much.

Favorite Youtube Video



I love fashion videos from TheStyleSegment and this video on 10dollarmall.com was one of my favorites.  I learned about a new online store that may be worth trying out and I love seeing the way she styled such affordable items.

Favorite Blog 


I've still been on my health and fitness journey and I've really been liking some of the recipes and fitspiration I've been getting from Undressed Skeleton.  A lot of her older recipes use a lot of chemical laden ingredients, but recently she's taken a more natural approach with some of her recipes and I really like what I've been reading.

What have your favorites been lately?

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by