Thursday, April 25, 2013

Tip Thursday: Cool It Down

  One of my least favorite beauty tasks is washing my hair.  I don't know why I dislike it so much, but I just find it to be such a chore!  I have a tremendous amount of hair to wash and then it takes foreverrrrrr to dry and I'm not a fan of blow drying.  I like to wash my hair as little as possible and am usually able to get away with washing it three times a week.

  My three times a week washings came into question when I began working out so frequently.  I know there are plenty of women who work out every day and don't wash their hair daily, so I set out and did some research.

  My favorite tip and the the tip that works the best on my coarse, wavy hair is to dry my sweaty strands with a cool or cold setting on a brow dryer.  I find this works amazingly especially when pulling the hair taut with a hair brush.  It keeps the sweat from drying in your hair AND it feels amazing after a work out!



What is your favorite tip for post workout hair??

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I hate washing my hair too! Especially after the gym! Usually, I just blow dry my hair for a few minutes, add a tiny bit of argan oil around the hair that frame my face/top of hair and then dry it again, while styling my hair back to normal. I don't normally use the cool setting though...might give that a try next time. :) Thanks for sharing!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by