Sunday, May 5, 2013

Product Rave: Dr. Scholl's For Her 16 Hour Insoles

  A few weeks back I posted on Instagram that I purchased the Dr. Scholl's For Her 16 Hour Insoles for  flats.  I purchased these because I have super sensitive feet, ankles and legs.  I am not one of these people that can walk around all day in flip flops or flats without feeling quite a bit of pain in my ankles and legs.
   I love wearing flats, but some of them don't offer enough support to keep my legs feeling happy at the end of the day.  I always see these inserts on sale or with coupons (so don't pay full price for these!) so I decided to give them a whirl.  I am very glad I did.




Pros:

♥ Super affordable
♥ Provide an extra layer of cushion in flats
♥ Helps to keep sweaty feet at bay
♥ Not permanent (so you can put them in any pair of flats you feel wearing that day)
♥ Available pretty much everywhere (drugstore, Target, Amazon, etc.)

Cons:
-Odd sizes, my toes hang off these while in my shoes and it doesn't bother me, but I could see how it would bother some people
-Doesn't provide a lot of arch support for those with high arches
-Can alter fit of shoes that are a tight fit

Would I repurchase? ABSOLUTELY! They make my flats so much more comfortable!

Have you ever tried any of the other Dr. Scholl products? I'm interested in buying some of the heel options.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by