Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Benefits of Body Brushing

Hello, my name is Melissa and I have cellulite.  Did you know that almost all women, no matter what size they are, suffer with cellulite?  Cellulite is a type of fat that causes dimpling in the skin, usually in the hips and thighs of women. 

As I've tried to incorporate more natural remedies into my beauty routine, I looked up some treatments for cellulite.  A treatment that I kept on seeing was body brushing. 

Body brushing consists of literally brushing your skin with a special type of body brush which you can find in drug stores, health and beauty stores and a lot on Amazon.  I ordered mine from Amazon and it is called the Manbino Organics Cellulite Body Brush.

The reason why I picked this Cellulite Body Brush
 is because of the nodules.  The nodules are said to massage out some of the dimpling in the skin.




Besides helping in the diminishing appearance of cellulite, there are some other benefits to body brushing.  These include:

*Removes dead skin
*Improves circulation
*Releases toxins
*Glowing skin

The most important tip to remember when body brushing is to brush towards your heart.  There are a lot of videos on body brushing and it's techniques.  This is one of my faves:



Have you ever tried body brushing? Any other more natural techniques to getting rid of cellulite?

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by