Thursday, May 16, 2013

Tip Thursday: Citrus Way To Start Your Day

  For the past few weeks the first thing I have every morning is a hot cup of water with lemon.  A lot of the fitness/nutrition blogs I read recommend to start your day with this drink.  It took me quite a while to begin this morning routine because I am not a fan of lemon, but I forced myself to try this and while I still don't enjoy it, I'm able to get it down every morning.



The benefits include:

*Cleanses your system (you will notice that you are peeing more frequently)
*Helps boost your immune system
*Helps fight hunger cravings
*Gets you in a positive mindset to start your day!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by