Thursday, May 23, 2013

Tip Thursday: Ebooks the Free Way!

    I'm ashamed to say that I've had a kindle for quite a few years now, and I barely used it until recently! I'm the kind of person who doesn't need or want to buy every book that I want to read, so I usually get it from the library- for free! I felt the same with ebooks.  Why should I spend money on an ebook when I go to the library and get it for free?




  Well, thanks to the Overdrive search all of that has changed!  My library system has joined the Overdrive system which allows you to borrow an Ebook on your internet enabled reading device.  I'm currently reading Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows on my Kindle Fire as we speak and it was all free!  All you will need is your library card number!


No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by