Thursday, May 2, 2013

Tip Thursday: Score Freebies

  Who doesn't love getting something for nothing? I know I do! I love scoring free samples and I know a lot of other beauty gals do as well!  Here are my favorite places to score some samples and freebies!



*All You- All You Magazine is a magazine that is published and sold by Walmart.  Sign up here for daily emails that tell you about the best freebie of the day on the web.  It usually requires just a quick form or liking a facebook page to score the freebie.

*Wrapp-  Wrapp is an app for iphones and androids where you can send free gift cards via a social media network to your friends.  Usually in return you get a free gift card to use at that store!

*Influenster- Influenster is a site that connects to your social media network and provides you with products to test out and write reviews on after building a certain social media score and participating in surveys.

*Follow your favorite brands on Facebook or Twitter- This is a great and old school way to score samples from your favorite brands.  I find that Physicians Formula provides a lot of freebies (time sensitive ones) and a lot of clothing detergent brands do as well.

What is your favorite way to score freebies or free samples? I'm always looking for new sites!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by