Thursday, June 13, 2013

Quick Tip: Prevent Sweating at Night

  As hot temperatures and humidity begin to creep up on me in the suburbs of NYC,  I've began doing more reading and research on hot weather makeup and skincare tips.  One of the best tips I've read, and something I've been been doing for years not knowing the benefits, is to apply your deodorant/antiperspirant at night!




Deodorant needs time to be absorbed to the body and doesn't work as effectively if you're already sweating (more likely to happen in the morning).  If you're not a sweaty or stinky gal, the application of deodorant at night should be more than enough to last you the next day.  If it's super hot or you know you're a sweaty gal, apply again in the morning as well!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by