Thursday, June 20, 2013

Tip Thursday: Cool Eyes

   One of the biggest beauty battles I continue to face is puffiness in the eye area.  Especially when I wake up on a particularly bad allergy day.




  I've found that by putting my morning eye cream (currently using a gel) in the fridge and applying the product cold has helped minimize some of the puffiness.  Cold constricts the blood cells and helps reduce puffiness and some of the dark circles.

Do you put any of your skin care products in the fridge?

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I put sheet masks in the fridge. I would forget to apply my eye cream if I left it in the fridge..lol

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by