Monday, July 29, 2013

July Beauty Favorites

  July was a month that I actually shopped my stash and found quite a few products that I've had for a while made their way to my favorites.



*Revlon Beyond Natural Skin Matching Foundation in Light- I purchased this a while ago during a CVS beauty clearance event.  I barely used it, until this super hot summer.  I've been self tanning a lot and have been happy with my skin tone so I was ok with using a lighter coverage foundation.  It's one of those foundations that starts out white and then warms up to your skin and turns into your skin color.  It's a bit of a dewey finish so this wouldn't work for super oily people, but for me it works.

*It Cosmetics Brow Power- I've had this brow pencil in my collection for quite some time and just began using it again as I finished my Avon brow pencil.  This pencil looks super dark, but applies just perfectly to match my brows.  I also love that it includes a spoolie.

*Benefit Eye Bright- This Benefit duo I've had for so so long.  I haven't wanted to wear a lot of makeup with it being so hot, but I love using the Eye Bright under my brow bone and in the corner of my eyes to highlight.

*Wet and Wild Color Icon Ticket to Brazil Bronzer- This bronzer is super cheap and contains SPF which I love.  It does contain shimmer, which I know is not everyone's cup of tea, but for me I don't really mind it during these summer months.

*Boscia Self-Defense Vital Antioxidant Moisturizer SPF 30- I received this in my Sephora Sun Safety Kit and if I know I'm going to be in the sun I've been using it as my daily moisturizer.  It's a bit runnier than a moisturizer I'm used to, but it sinks into the skin quite quickly and provides a good amount of moisture for summer skin.

Have you rediscovered any oldie but goodie products from your collection lately?  I think I'm going to make a point to use some of my older or unloved products more frequently!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by