Tuesday, July 2, 2013

June Favorites: Beauty

   I know people always say, "Wow, I can't believe June is done", but to me June went soooo slowly!  My students had testing, my school doesn't have air conditioning, I had tons of things going on and it just crawled by.
   Anyway, now that June is done it's time to go over the beauty products that I've been reaching for the most this month.




*Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzer Reserve Your Cabana- I love this bronzer, but there's no way I use it as a bronzer- I use it as a highlight.  This product is so cheap, it's massive so will last forever, and provides a beautiful highlight.  I love using a golden highlight during the summer to highlight a tan.

*St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse- This is the best self-tanner ever!  It provides a beautiful color, applies so easily and goes on bronze so you can see where it's being applied.

*Care & Style Wavy Hair Milk- I bought this at Mitsuwa and it's fantastic!  I apply this to my slightly damp hair and scrunch and it provides me with beautiful waves.  Only downside is, it doesn't contain anything to help with frizz.  So I have to find some kind of frizz serum to use in conjunction with this.

*Ben Nye Luxury Powders - Banana - I also bought this in Jersey, and it's just amazing.  It provides such a subtle brightening effect to under the eyes and I feel like it really helps my undereye concealer stay put.


*Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Glow Pad - This has been my favorite facial self tanner for a while, and it continues to be.  I'll be doing a review shortly!


*Real Techniques Expert Face Brush -This is my first and only Real Techniques brush as of now, but I definitely plan on purchasing more.  This brush buffs my foundation in so smoothly.  It also has minimal shedding.  An amazing buy!

Stila Kajal Eye Liner, Topaz - I didn't love this product when I first purchased it, but it has surely grown on me as I've gotten a bit more color on my face.  I use this on my waterline to brighten up my eyes and while it doesn't last long, the effect it gives is quite pretty.

*The All Nature Face Rose Petal and Elderflower Blossom Toner- This has been my daily toner for a few months now and I really love it.  I use this in the morning and it helps remove any oils and residue to provide a clean surface for makeup.  It's also very refreshing.

What have been your favorite beauty products lately?  






No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by