Thursday, July 11, 2013

Tip Thursday: Avoid Online Shopping Temptation

   I LOVE online shopping.  It's pretty much my favorite thing.  I highly prefer it over traditional shopping.  However, there are times when I just don't need to online shop.  For example, now!  I'm out of work for the summer and I don't need to be spending money on clothes, or cosmetics, or anything else from online stores.



   In order to avoid having excessive emails AND constant online shopping temptation, I created a separate email account to receive all of the emails from my favorite stores.This way I'm always in the know about the latest sales, but I'm not constantly bombarded with them.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by