Monday, August 19, 2013

Fall Lust List: Beauty Edition

  Oh another season is soon upon us!  I have to admit: Fall is my absolute favorite season!  There's football, and candy, and layering weather and leggings and boots.  SWOON!
   Another season doesn't only mean a change in wardrobe, it means a change in beauty and skin care also.  Here are some items that I am ALREADY craving for the fall!

*Josie Maran Argan Lip & Cheek Color Stick

I must be the last kid on the block to try anything from Josie Maran.  The second the seasons change my skin begins to get dry.  I love the idea of these creamier blushes with argan oil to prevent the powdery feeling and look on my cheeks.

*Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Primer

My pores are HUGE!  I hate them.  They are personally one of my biggest skin concerns.  I've heard great things about this primer, and as Tarte is a more natural brand, I don't feel too bad investing in it.

*Any of the Flower Beauty Cream Eyeshadows

I have been to three Walmarts and not one of them has carried the Flower Beauty line.  I've heard great things about these cream shadows, and just have to bite the bullet and order a few online.

*Organic Tea Tree Oil



I've been reading up on all of the wonders of tea tree oil, and I definitely want to invest in some!  Using it as a blemish treatment is on top of my list.

*Special Occasion Foundation

I'm in the market for a high coverage, special occasion "going out" type of foundation.  I have to go into Sephora and get matched with that new funky machine and ask their opinion.  A lot of people have told me Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation but I have dry skin and clay and dryness is not usually a good combo!

What's on your beauty fall lust list?  Anything I should be adding to mine!

2 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

I want to try the flower shadows. I tried their foundation and liked it so that's next. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect mascara & bronzer, and I want NARS' new contouring brush. I think I want to try shu Uemura's cleansing oil. I heard it's really good.

Daniel Efosa Uyi said...

nice beauty post
I also love the style of blogging here on Fabulously Thrifty
you see, there are 2 blogs that i've found so far to be very helpful and have something interesting for me whenever i visit, this one and http://danieluyi.com
Keep up the good work you're doing here.

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by