Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Fall Lust List: Wardrobe Edition

  Fall clothing is probably my favorite.  I love layering, and leggings, boots, and warm colors.  My fall style is very cozy and is usually topped off with a scarf.  Here are some of the fashion items that I'm lusting after this fall.

*Open Knit Sweater



I like a lot of the open knit sweater styles on Brandy Melville, but this Aero baby is cute and is on sale. I have to admit, after seeing some haul videos on Aero, I had to check out my local store and I'm impressed.  They have stepped up their game.  Not everything has Aero written across the chest and there are some mature pieces to be found.


*Skater Dress



I've loved the looks of the skater skirts, but I'm much more partial to dresses.  With skirts I'm never sure whether to tuck a shirt in or leave it out.  This dress takes some of that guess work out of it for me.  For September/October I can wear this barelegged and when it gets cooler out I think it'll look super cute with some grey tights and a cream chunky circle scarf.

*Tuxedo Jeans



As a short McShorty I look for anything that will lengthen me.  I love the look of tuxedo jeans, with a bold stripe going down the leg it plays a trick on the eye and makes legs look a little bit longer than they are.

* Bow Blouse



I've been seeing a lot of bow blouses in stores lately, and I really want to get in on this trend.  I think it looks so sophisticated, but the polka dot pattern on this shirt keeps it looking fresh.  Bow tie blouse just screams naughty secretary to me!

*Cream Infinity Scarf



I love the look of a cream scarf paired with pretty much any color.  This circle scarf adds warmth and cuteness.

*Black Wedge Sneaker



I don't know if these are on their way out or not, but I really want to get a pair of these.  I think they will look so cute with a pair of leggings or skinnies with an off the shoulder top.  Plus, I can use any inch I can get!

*Butterscotch Riding Boot



It can't be a fall wish list with out a pair of riding boots.  I love this rich butterscotch like color and feel that it can go with a variety of pieces.

What's on your fall fashion lust list?  I can keep going and going with this!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by