Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Lia Sophia Haul

   A few weeks ago I held a Lia Sophia party.  My friend Leanna has recently become an advisor, so I wanted to help her out with a party and of course get some jewelry.  In case you aren't familiar with Lia Sophia, it's a direct selling jewelry company where people can have jewelry parties to earn free products.  As the "hostess" of the party I was entitled to a lot of benefits including 40% of my party sales in free jewelry and up to 4 items in the catalog for a highly discounted price.  I ended up doing quite well at my party and was able to get a lot of pieces for myself and some for gifts and even one for a future giveaway.

Here's my haul!



Bracelets and Earrings



*Unrivaled- Silver Hoops
*Birds of a Feather- Turquoise Chandelier Earrings
*Delicate One- Diamond Studs
*Chained- Gold Studs
*For You- Gold Bangles Set
*Ladylike- Bow Bracelet

Necklaces



*Great Expectations- I love this necklace, because it's actually 3 in 1.  These necklaces can all be worn together, like shown, or separated and worn alone or in any combination.  I love the versatility!



*Curio- This piece is my ABSOLUTE favorite.  I think it's an amazing statement necklace.



*My Girls- This is another 3 in 1 necklace.


Hosting a jewelry party is a great way to have a girls night and to hopefully land some free jewelry in the process.  Have you guys ever had any kind of home based party?  I'd love to have more and need some recommendations!



No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by