Thursday, August 22, 2013

Quick Tip Thursday: Four Your Eyes Only

  This tip mainly goes out to my glasses wearer, but is also handy for those of you who wear sunglasses constantly.  I probably have the worlds' dirtiest glasses.  When I clean my glasses, I'm always shocked when I put them back on.  This is what vision is supposed to be like!  I usually clean my lenses a few times a week.  However, if you're a daily glasses wearer it's a good tip to remember to clean off the nose pads as well.  Whenever I look at those nose pads they are just covered in makeup.  If you suffer from break outs or clogged pores on the bridge of your nose, this may be a culprit!


No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by