Thursday, August 15, 2013

Tip Thursday: Sandal Relief

    Are your feet tired of sandals and summer flats?  I know my feet take such a beating during the summer time.  I have a very high arch and normally walking around in flats or flip flops leaves my feet, ankles and even legs aching pretty badly.  Aside from going to get a pedicure and a foot rub, a super easy and super cheap remedy is to roll your foot back and forth over a frozen water bottle.  I would do this for as long as you can tolerate the cold.  It really helps ease and relax the muscles in your foot and provides temporary relief.

Please excuse my RATCHET feet and toes

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by