Thursday, September 5, 2013

Quick Tip: Tone Down the Tan

  As summer is coming to an end, a lot of people may be shelving their self tanning products.  I don't think there's a need to put away those tanning products just yet.  If you are looking for a lighter or more subtle tan, just mix a small amount of your favorite self tanner with your favorite moisturizer.  The lotion tones down the tan and also helps it spread more evenly and easier.  This is also a great tip to try if you think a self tanner is too dark for you!


1 comment:

K said...

Love this tip! I typically use sunless tanners only if I am going to the US. Japanese girls are obsessed with staying pale!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by