Monday, September 16, 2013

September Glam Bag

   I feel like I received my Glam Bag after everyone else!  I was hoping to get one of the bags with a Butter London polish, but so far I haven't seen any video or blog post of someone who received one of the polishes.  I was also really hoping to receive one of the beautiful Cailyn tinted balms I've seen going around, but nope not lucky there.  This month's bag was a bit of a disappointment for me.




*NYX Single Shadow in Cryptonite- I have to see if I have a sparkly black color somewhere in my collection, because if not this color could be a good addition for fun smokey eyes.  I'm usually impressed with the pigmentation and texture of NYX shadows.

*It's So Big Mascara by Elizabeth Mott- Ok, first of all what a great name!  I love anything with a sexual innuendo.  I'm always happy to try out a mascara, so I am happy with this.

*J Cat Fantabulous Lipstick in Honeycrisp- This color is just not cute.  I don't know who can pull of a frosted flakes type lip color.  I'm happy to hear this company is cruelty free, so I'll look into it, but this color is not for me.  Also, my lipstick came with no seal..did anyone else receive this lipstick?  Is the no seal thing normal?

*Starlooks Eyeliner in Obsidian- I am assuming this is just a black liner.  Pretty standard, but I have a lot of black liners in my collection so I'm not too sure about this also.

Here's a close up of the shadow and lipstick shade



3 items I am happy about....



I love me some sheet masks!  I've never tried any mask from Freeman, let alone a sheet mask, but I'm really excited to try these.

*Hydrating Face Mask- Blue Agave
*Purifying Face Mask- Star Fruit
*Brightening Face Mask- Rose

Again, overall this bag was a bit of a disappointment for me.  I do like the bag itself and the sheet masks, but the rest of the items were a bit of a bummer for me.

Do you get a monthly Ipsy/Glam Bag?  I'd love to know what you got in yours!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by