Sunday, September 22, 2013

Style Sunday #1

   I keep trying to make the OOTD type posts open for me and I usually fail miserably.  This week though I asked a few of my friends at work to help me out and I'm hoping to stick with it.  In a perfect world I was hoping to get outfit pictures for at least 5 days of the week.  This week I fell a bit short as I picked up a nasty cold and didn't really feel like getting my photograph taken.

Here are the outfits I did manage to photograph this week!

Monday

Shoes: Anne Klein
Pants: Loft
Tank: Target
Cocoon Sweater: Aero
Necklace: Lia Sophia

I have been loving this cocoon sweater from Aero.  I've avoided Aero for quite a few years now as I hated that everything literally said "Aero" on it, but lately their sweaters and layering pieces have become more subtle and more American Eagle like.

Tuesday


Boots: Charming Charlies
Grey Skinnies: F21
Peplum Top: Alloy
Infinity Scarf: Street Fair

Saturday- Day


Jeans: F21
PSU Shirt: Penn State Family Clothesline

Football Saturday means I'm wearing one of my many PSU shirts and I NEED to have my pom pom with me.

Saturday Night






Here's where I was bad and I forgot to take a full body shot of my outfit.  A group of us went out to Hoboken last night for my best friend's birthday.  I borrowed this beautiful coral (it's photographing pink YUCK) top from my friend Bernie who got a from a European store called Next Look.  It's a beautiful chiffon with amazing jeweled details on the shoulders.  Here I am rocking it with my friend Lori and my friend Kevin (he's taken by a beautiful girl so don't even ask ladies lol).




No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by