Sunday, September 29, 2013

Style Sunday #2


So I still wasn't able to meet my goal of photographing my outfit daily, but 4 out of 7 I guess isn't too shabby!
Monday
Necklace- Lia Sophia
Cardigan- Gap Outlet
Top- The Limited
Pants- The Limited
Shoes- Coach Outlet

I am SO in love with these maroon skinny work pants from The Limited.  Comfortable and chic!

Tuesday
Necklace- Lia Sophia
Cardigan- Loft
Tank- Loft
Grey Skinnies- F21
Boots- Target

Wednesday
Necklace- Bella's of Cape Cod
Cardigan- Marshalls
Tank- Target
Jeans- F21
Purse- Coach
Shoes- Sam Edelman via Lord & Taylor

This was my favorite outfit of the week.  Wish I took a closer up shot of the shoes, because they are super glittery and sparkly!
 Saturday

Circle Scarf- NYC Street Fair
Off-Shoulder Tee- Alloy
Skinnies- F21
Shoes- Audrina Crocs

Saturday I spent the day in Queens with my aunt and cousin.  It was a beautiful, warm fall day and I needed to wear my beloved Audrina flats once more before they go away for the season!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by