Thursday, September 19, 2013

Tip Thursday: Dry Hair Help

   My hair is quite odd.  My scalp is normal and yet my ends are very dry.  I've tried several treatments and of course get trims regularly, but I was still looking for more relief.  I've been googling for advice and I found a tip that seems to be working nicely so far.
    Prior to shampooing your hair, apply conditioner to your ends.  This prevents the shampoo (which can be drying to already dry ends) from penetrating your ends when it washes down your hair.  This tip combined with regular treatments for dry ends has really helped out!

Image from Google Images

Do you have any tips for treating dry or damaged ends?

1 comment:

Silver Wing said...

I recommend http://hair-caretips.com/ to get help with different hair problems...

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by