Sunday, October 20, 2013

Dress Code: Sunday Wedding

    Last weekend one of my good friends Tina got married.  It was a Sunday wedding and my "date" Brianne and I had some difficulty determining what to wear.  Sunday weddings are usually a bit more toned down than their Saturday night counterparts.

Here are some tips and tricks on how to dress for a Sunday or day wedding:

* Stick to shorter dresses.  Long dresses tend to look fancier.




*Tone down the hair and makeup.  A black and grey smokey eye and big hair can look a bit much.






*A black dress is a ok, but try to add some color somewhere.  My friend Brianne had on a black dress, with purple accessories.





*Patterns are completely appropriate if done subtly.



*If it's a day wedding, a sun dress can be appropriate, but make sure it's not too casual!



*Even if it is a day wedding- DO NOT WEAR WHITE!


No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by