Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September Favorites

  The beginning of September was quite steamy, but the last few weeks have provided us with perfect fall weather.  I actually experimented with some new products and was quite pleased with my results.


*Smashbox Photo Finish Primer- I received this sample a few months ago and never played around with it.  I finally finished up my Body Shop primer and decided to give this baby a try.  I can see what all of the fuss is about!  It provides such a beautiful and smooth canvas and helps minimize my massive pores.

*ELF's Evil Queen Lookbook Palette- My Tammy love sent me this and I had to use it the very next day!  This is the absolute perfect fall palette.  The mossy green and deep maroon are stunning.  The texture of these shadows is quite impressive.  I may stalk my Walgreens to see if I'm not too late to get another one!

*Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter- I think I got this in my Sephora birthday present and didn't use it until this month.  I use a small stippling brush to apply this and it really is quite beautiful.  It's a perfect highlight for my pale self.

*NYX Dual Sharpener- Yes, a pencil sharpener made my favorites.  I love sharpeners that have their own little garbage can attached and can sharpen both regular and jumbo sized pencils.

*Hard Candy Concealer Pencil- This little concealer pencil came with my Glamoflauge Concealer.  I have some redness right around my lip line and this pencil is perfect for concealing that redness. I may have to repurchase the Glamoflauge just to get this little pencil!

What beauty products did you reach for all September?

1 comment:

Tammy W. said...

How random, but I need a sharpener..lol Going to pick this one up!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by