Thursday, October 3, 2013

Tip Thursday: No thank you age spots!

   I am super paranoid about premature aging.  I'm all about sunscreen and facial treatments and any anti-aging measure I can take.  However, all of my attention is usually focused on my facial skincare and I usually neglect the rest of my body.  After doing some research I learned that besides your face your neck, chest and hands show aging the most.



So when doing a facial treatment or using an SPF or moisturizer, drag the product down your neck and decolletage  and use an SPF hand scream!  No one likes to rock a turkey neck!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by