Monday, November 18, 2013

November Ipsy/Glam Bag

   I felt like I received my Glam Bag a little later than everyone else this month, but let me say- it was well worth the wait!  This bag is definitely one of my favorites and I feel like the value of the Glam Bags just keep getting better and better.



Here is what I got in my November Glam Bag:



*Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Caviar Cocktail- $13 retail (already more than the entire cost of the bag!)
*Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched- $18 for full size and kabuki
*Cailyn Mineral Eyeshadow in Champagne- $15 (and this is my favorite product of the bunch!)
*Em Cushiony Lip Balm in Bubblegum- $15
*Starlooks Gem Eye Liner in Topaz- $14
*Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in Shameless- $14


Wow, the total retail value of the products in this bag adds up to $89!!! For only $10 that's amazing!  I also really love all of these products and can't wait to play around with them.


Here are swatches of the products:
From L to R-


Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon
Em Lip Balm
Cailyn Eyeshadow
Starlooks Gem Liner

What did you get in your Glam Bag this month?

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by