Sunday, November 3, 2013

October Beauty Favorites

    October was a pretty tame month for me in terms of trying new products.  The past week or so my skin has been completely rebelling against me, that in conjunction with the fact that I just haven't felt myself lately, has led to a very boring month for me.

     Here are the few products that did manage to put a smile on my face this past month.



*Mac Lipglass in Underage with Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting- This lip combo results in the ultimate milky pink color for me.  This isn't an every day look, but when paired with a dramatic eye it looks very pretty.

*Lush Roots Hair Treatment- I love Lush hair products and this one is no exception.  Now, I can't say I have noticed a difference in my hair or scalp, but this mask feels so delightful.  I apply it to my roots, along with an awesome self root massage, every Sunday.

*Jordana Twist and Shine Lip Balm Stain in Cranberry Crush- My Tammy love sent me this in September and I just love this shade!  This is the only Jordana lip product I own and I definitely want to try more.  This is also the perfect fall lip color.

*Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in Pink Evermore- This is also from my Tammy, and it's a product that I use almost every day!  This provides a beautiful shimmery base for my daily shimmery eye look.  It doesn't clump or crease and it doesn't come off as pink as it looks in the packaging.

*Josie Maran Argan Illuminzer- I believe I got this in Sephora's 2012 Glitz & Gleam Set.  I didn't really use it until last month and I really love it.  It's a beautiful subtle gold sheen and it feels so beautiful on the skin.  I have a lot of highlighters to go through, but I may consider purchasing this at some point.

What were your October beauty favorites?  What's your favorite cranberry lip color (I'm looking for more!)?

1 comment:

Sue said...

You seem to have used great products. i would like to try out the LUSH product that you have used. I have heard so many beautiful things about LUSH products that is why I would like to try it too.

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by