Tuesday, November 5, 2013

October Random Favorites


So my October random favorites, are as random as they get!

*PSU Circle Scarf- It's no doubt that I love my sports!  However, when I head out to a sports bar, I'm not only interested in cheering my boys on to victory, but maybe to check out a fella or two.  So I want to support my team, without looking like a boy.  This Penn State circle scarf is the perfect solution.  Throw this on over a black or white tee and look chic and sporty!

*Trader Joe's Sweet Potato Tortillas- I don't ever want to have regular tortillas again.  These sweet potato tortillas are so yummy!  I don't necessarily love them on their own, but with some guacamole or salsa they are a great alternative to whole flour tortillas.

*Avocados- I told you it was random!  Avocados have become one of my favorite fruits (yes, they are a fruit!).  I love having an entire avocado with some sliced cherry tomatoes as a delicious salad, or I use it as an alternative for creamy spreads on a sandwich.  I don't know how I waited so long to try this delicious food!

*Round Brush from Sally's- I went in to Sally's a few weeks ago to get a combination bristle brush. I wanted a brush with the plastic bristles and the softer bristles.  I picked this one up because I liked the size and the price.  I ended up loving it!  It makes my hair so smooth and is very light in the hand.

What are your random favorites this month?
Also, what's your favorite way to eat an avocado? I'm looking for suggestions!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by