Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sweater Weather Tag

   I've seen this Sweater Weather Tag going around Youtube and since Fall is one of my favorite seasons I just had to do this one!

1.  Favorite Candle Scent?






My dad got me Autumn Wreath from Yankee Candle and I'm obsessed!  It smells like warmth and baking pies and spices.  If you haven't been to Yankee Candle yet, I suggest going and checking out some of their new scents.

2.  Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?

I'm a huge fan of lattes and who can resist a cup of hot chocolate?  I've been trying to get into teas, but it's not going well so far.

3.  What's the best fall memory you have?

My grandparents used to take me apple picking and to the pumpkin patch every fall.  Anytime spent there with them was amazing.

4.  Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged liner?



I am dying to jump on the dark lips trend.  I'm a bit nervous, but I need to grab some Wet and Wild lipsticks and test away.

5.  Best fragrance for fall?

Still on the hunt!  Any suggestions?

6.  Favorite Thanksgiving food?

Mashed potatoes and gravy!  I'm not a huge turkey fan so I pretty much only eat carbs with mashed potatoes and biscuits.

7.  What is autumn weather like where you live?

Autumn lasts only a few weeks by me and then it's just beyond freezing.  I've been trying to wear my peacoat lately, but it's time to break out the ski jacket.

8.  Most worn sweater?




I love this royal blue American Eagle sweater.  I own only fitted sweaters, so I want to invest in some oversized/cozy type sweaters.

9.  Must have nail polish this fall?






I'm not big into polishes, but I usually turn to OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark for the fall season.

10.  Football games or jumping in leaf piles?

I'm hoping this means watching football games because that's all I do in the fall pretty much!

11.  Skinny jeans or leggings?

Can I say both?  I wear skinnies pretty much every day, but nothing beats the comfort of a pair of leggings.

12.  Combat boots or Uggs?

I never really got into combat boots, so I guess Uggs.

13.  Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?

I dislike pumpkin flavored products intensely.

14.  Favorite Fall TV show?



I have been loving Sleepy Hollow.  Ichabod is sexy!

15. What song really gets you in the spirit?

I guess the Penn State fight song.  I really am a football girl.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by