Thursday, November 21, 2013

Tip Thursday: Freeze Your Fruit

   I have been loving green smoothies lately.  My immune system has never been the best and I know I'm not eating enough fruits and vegetables so this a great way to get a boost of nutrition.

   I saw a tip on Youtube to make a big batch of smoothie ingredients and then put them in individual serving size ziploc baggies and freeze it together.  It's what I've been doing lately and it's so easy I can just pop these frozen goodies into my blender with some water and chia seed and I've got myself a boost of nutrition!


No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by