Sunday, December 15, 2013

Gift Guide 2013: Gifts for the Guys for Under $60

  So I've done the stocking stuffers, I've done the ladies and now it's time for the fellas!  Here's the Fabulously Thrifty manly gift guide for 2013!

   Like my previous gift guides, you can purchase all of these items using my luvocracy page.  It's like a shoppable Pinterest! Love it!!!


**For the Rockstar


This coffee table pic is a photographic history of rock and roll from 1955 to the present.  Some of the pictures in here are amazing and will sure to please any rockstar in your life!

**For the Fitness Buff


This ab carver got great reviews and it's small enough that your guy doesn't need a ton of room to use it.  If you get this for your boyfriend or husband I guess this can be considered selfish gift as well :)


**For the ESPN Buff



These 30 For 30 films done by ESPN are any sports lovers dream.  The DVD set covers a variety of topics on a variety of sports and is sure to please any ESPN fanatic in your life!


**For the Comedian



I got this Blu-Ray set for my Dad last year and it was a hit!  Any guy who likes comedies will definitely appreciate the Mel Brooks Blu-Ray Collection.  It's a great price and has tons of classics.  


**For Your Favorite Nerd



They really do have a subscription box for everything!  This monthly subscription box offers a variety of products for your favorite super hero, comic book, Big Bang Theory buff!


**For the Fashionisto



I love this Gap sweater that has a touch of cashmere.  It works with a variety of looks and depending on where the man in your life works can transition from office to weekend.


**For The Home Brewer



I've seen a lot of guys who want to get into home brewing.  This great starter kit is small enough to use in an apartment and lets a guy play mad scientist for a while.


**For the Cologne Addict


I looove John Varvatos scents for men.  This set of 4 minis is great for any guy who loves cologne.  There's a variety of scents and you can't beat the price.


**For the guy who can't let go of "No-shave November"



I think most women are probably a fan of a 5 o'clock shadow..but when a guy starts looking like a mountain man? Yah, not so cute!  The Art of the Shave is a great shaving company for men and my dad has been using their products on his sensitive skin for years.  This starter kit is a great way for him to test out their most popular products.


What are you getting some of the men in your life for Christmas?

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by