Friday, December 13, 2013

Gift Guide 2013: Gifts For Her Under $60

    Here's part 2 of my 2013 gift guide.  This version is all about the women in your life!  Click here to see part one of my gift guide to help you find the stocking stuffers!

You can shop all of these items from my Luvocracy page, which is offering free shipping until Sunday!


**For the Decorating Diva



Do you have a lady in your life whose apartment or home is just always pristine?  Maybe she always throws the best dinner parties?  Try getting her a beautiful serving tray like this gorgeous one from Z Galleries.  Try Home Goods or TJ Maxx/Marshalls for cheaper alternatives.

**For The Designer Obsessed Lady 



Think you can't get a designer gift for under $60?  Wrong!  This Rebecca Minkoff little pouch is under $50 and it's adorable for your friend who loves her designer goods!  Check Nordstrom Rack for great designer pouches or accessories for under $60!

**For the "Sweet Tooth" in Your Life



I have the biggest sweet tooth and I'm sure there are plenty of ladies in your life who have an equally large sweet tooth.  This grown up version of an easy bake oven is just so adorable and products the cutest little cake balls!

**For the Crafty Gal or the "Remember When…?" Girl



I'm obsessed with these Project Life kits from HSN!  Project Life to me just seems like an easier version of scrapbooking.  If you haven't heard of Project Life please google it asap.  This starter kit is perfect for your crafty friend or even someone who likes to reminisce a lot.  I'm hoping this will be under my tree this year!



**For The Reader 



I love to read.  Whether it be a book, my Kindle or magazines I'm constantly reading.  After seeing Malala on the news and of course Jon Stewart this is the number one book on my must read list!  I think it's a very empowering book for any female to read.


**For the Type A



I've recently gotten my Filofax, but even before that I've always used a planner or a notepad to jot things down.  I'm just one of those people who always has to write things down to really retain them.  This cute Vera Bradley planner is perfect for any "type A" girl in your life!


**For the "I'm Always Cold" Lady



My Grandma is one of those poor women who is always cold!  I find that women usually tend to be colder than men.  Fortunately, women usually have much cuter accessories to help keep us warm!  I love wearing arm warmers because I can keep them on throughout the day as opposed to gloves that you may look a bit strange wearing inside.  This pair from the Gap comes in several colors and are super soft.


**The Pamperer



Do you have the friend or relative who is always giving herself a facial or soaking in a tub?  Then one of these adorably packaged bath sets would be perfect for her!  The packaging is so cute that you can just plop this under the tree and be set!


**For The Makeup Maven



If you're reading this I can safely assume that you are a makeup fan.  If you're a makeup fan, I can pretty much guarantee that you know other makeup fans.  This Josie Maran set is so cute and a great way for a girl to try a variety of colors.  I also like that these products are dual purpose and natural!

**For the Fashionista or the Prepster



Monogram necklaces are everywhere and I am pretty sure they are here to stay!  This sterling silver optional is completely affordable and completely adorable!


**For the Fitness Buff



I've been on the hunt for a cute gym bag that I can just throw my yoga bag on top of.  This Oakley Bag is cute and functional and perfect for the gym bunny in your life.  It also comes in a variety of colors.




No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by