Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Gift Guide 2013: Stocking Stuffers Under $20

   Tis' the season for carols, Christmas movies, cookies and SHOPPING!  Thanksgiving was late this year so it feels like we have a much shorter shopping season than usual.  If you haven't started shopping already, now is the time to start!
 
    I love reading and watching holiday gift guides and now it's time for the Fabulously Thrifty version.  Version 1 is stocking stuffers!!!

**Keychain Finder



If you are like me you must lose your keys at least once a day!  It's funny that I usually misplace my keys at home!  This Wireless Remote Key Finder is great for the forgetful person in your life.  Bonus- it's under $20!!

**A Beautiful Journal



A journal is a great multipurpose gift for anyone in your life.  Some people use it to actual journal, some may use it as a planner, some use it as a remember all.  This beauty from Barnes and Nobles is great for a man or woman.

**Earbuds


I lose my earbuds almost as much as I lose my keys (do you sense a pattern here?!).  These earbuds are super cheap and actually work really well!

**Bath Products


Bath products are always such an easy way to make someone feel pampered!  My favorite places to get bath products are Lush and Bath and Body Works, but check at any local "gifty" kind of shop for local bath goodies.

**Nail Polish


What girl from like 10 to 100 doesn't like nail polish?  Nail polish is a great stocking stuffer and Zoya is a great company that's "5 free" and has tons of gorgeous, unique colors.

**Mini Candles

Mini candles are my favorite little stocking stuffers.  They are very taste specific so make sure to have an idea of someone's personal scent tastes.  They are always on sale at BBW or Yankee Candle and they make the entire stocking smell yummy.

**Cozy Socks


I have never opened my stocking to NOT find a pair of cozy socks.  These fuzzy socks are my favorites during the cold winter months and to wear around the house!  

**Portable Cell Charger


Ok, who of us isn't on their cell phone all the time?  Sometimes if we are going out after work a car charger just won't cut it.  These little cell phone chargers (or charging cases) are great!  They make them for a variety of cell phones and even a variety of colors!  Great for any techie in your life.

**One Trip Grocery Bag Holder



I know I'm not the only one who considers themselves a complete failure at life if they don't carry all of their groceries up in one trip!  I can't tell you the bruises I've gotten from plastic bag handles digging into my arms.  I think these little grocery bag holders are brilliant!  They are only $5 each and I ordered a bunch of them!

You can shop any or all of these on my Luvocracy page now!  They will even scour the web to find you the best prices.

What is your favorite stocking stuffer under $20?  I still need some more ideas!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by