Sunday, December 8, 2013

Influenster Violet Box

  Influenster is a great site if you are interested in testing out products for free.  Influenster is a members only site where you can qualify for their "boxes".  The themed boxes are sent out several times a year with a variety of products to test out.  The more "tasks" you complete for the boxes you are sent the more likely you are to reeve another box.  If you are interested in me sending you an invite link, please comment below with your name and email address.

   Earlier last week I received the Violet Influenster Box and was quite happy with the products I received!



*Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo- I love dry shampoos and I love testing out new ones, so I can't wait to play around with this.

*Goody Athletique Reversible Quick Dry Headhabd- Now that I have bangs, it's really difficult to keep my hair out of my face while working out.  I am hoping this headband stays in place during my dance filled workouts!

*Montagne Jennesse Dead Sea Mud Spa Mask- I have tried several masks from this brand and have really enjoyed all of them!  My skin may be a bit to dry to try this out right now, but if I go through a breakout period I will definitely be using this!

*Sally Hansen Triple Shine Polish- Unfortunately I will be giving this beautiful product away because Sally Hansen isn't cruelty free.

*Soy Joy Bar in Banana- I have never tried a Soy Joy Bar and I have been a total bar and smoothie kick so I can't wait to try this!

Did anyone else receive an Influenster Violet Box?  Have you tried any of these products?

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by