Thursday, December 5, 2013

Quick Tip and a Haul in One!

     Currently the CVS Semi-Annual Beauty Clearance event is happening.  This is a great time to stock up on stocking stuffers or put together a drugstore beauty bag as a gift.  There are several great cruelty free companies sold at CVS and you have to see the deals I scored!



*Milani Glitzy Eyez in Black- Regular Price: $6.29  I paid: $1.57

*Physicians Formula Circle RX- Regular Price: $9.79  I paid: $2.45

*WnW Trio in I Got Good Jeans- Regular Price: $3.00  I paid: $1.50

*Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner in Forever- Regular Price: $7.50  I paid: $1.87

*WnW Trio in Knock on Wood- Regular Price:  $3.00  I paid:  $1.50

*WnW 8 Pan in Blue Had Me At Hello: Regular Price:  $5.00   I paid: $2.50

*NYC Gloss in B'Way Berry- Regular Price:  $3.19   I paid:  $0.77

*Nicole by OPI Polish in Haley Good Lookin'- Regular Price:  $8.00    I paid:  $2.00

So head to CVS with Nouveau Cheap's master sale list and pick up some great goodies for you AND others!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by